-
December 11th, 2001, 05:37 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
miker sees the evil of his ways
consider him deleted
-
December 11th, 2001, 05:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
huh?
boy gone mad?
------------------
-
December 11th, 2001, 06:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
and cue tumbleweed.
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
www.5ylac.s5.com
-
December 12th, 2001, 02:00 AM
#4
Inactive Member
"miker see the of his ways"
That sounds like the first line of a really bad novel.
------------------
"Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."
-
December 12th, 2001, 07:40 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
it may make me sound like a pansy but I really object to being called a 'fuckin retard'
not because I didn't deserve it, not because I don't have a sense of humour, but basically because it hit an unpleasant nerve -- other than that I can't explain it.
it appears that I have unknowingly slipped into N Foster Tyler territory and can no longer guarantee that I will not fall into psychosis on each post
I'll probably give it a few weeks and wait for certain personalities to disappear as they always do. Probably an extreme Aquarian. Oops, more bullshit spilling out, sorry!
-
December 12th, 2001, 08:52 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Come on - don't let it get to you miker.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but names can never hurt you.
------------------
-
December 12th, 2001, 10:19 AM
#7
Inactive Member
These things don't normally get to you Miker- what's wrong- is it that time of year? All that christmas stuff? God I'm so unchristmassy this year!
Cheer up and chill out!
K
------------------
-
December 12th, 2001, 11:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Think there has been a lot of recently ask a stupid question get a stupid answer and some people asking questions and getting hte answer they dont really want, also too many quesitons where those who dont know gang up on those who do as there too arogant and have yet to learn the error of there ways,.
Chance
------------------
"Despin your Soul is Mine Pay Up!"
www.5ylac.s5.com
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Maybe you should answer SIMPLE questions with SIMPLE answers. Then who ever called you a "fuckin retard" won't do it again when you provoke him. Simple really...
------------------
Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.
-
December 12th, 2001, 12:20 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Hey- easy now- why all these sudden arguements and slagging of- you can't expect straight answers all the time- not from this lot anyway...
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks